We have marked a distinct position in the market by providing Chemical Coating Services. Our team of professionals utilizes quality approved chemical compounds that are easily mixed with cement and provide protection from sinking & cracking of walls. This service is executed under the surveillance of our hardworking professionals as per the exact requirements of the customers within the promised time span. Further, these Chemical Coating Services are well-known for their timely-execution and cost-effectiveness.
- Roof slabs - flat or sloping, chajjas, folded plate roofs, vaulted roofs and domes
- Overhead or underground water tanks and other large reservoirs
- Mortars for filling joints of C. I. or any other drainage pipes
- As an admixture for providing waterproof plaster to external walls especially in high rise buildings
- As waterproof additive to any cement based paints used as a finishing coat.
- High flexural strength and extraordinary adhesion of polymer reinforces the high compressive strength property of cementitious matrix
- Alkaline and compatible with concrete
- Does not facilitate carbonation
- Can be applied in moist conditions e.g: exteriors, terraces and chajjas in wet spells of monsoon and underground
Polyurethane Elastomeric Membrane (FLEXIROOF PU)
Antrix Constructions is engaged in offering our clients an immaculate range of Polyurethane Elastomeric Membrane (Flexiroof PU). This is a single component moisture cured, modified and polyurethane elastomeric membrane for the waterproofing of different surfaces. Our products cure to a rough rubber like finish with excellent flexibility.
- Easy to apply by brush, roller or spray
- Offers seamless waterproofing unlike sheet type membranes
- Adheres strongly to the surface of concrete and remains flexible under extreme temperature conditions
- Owing to its simple application procedure, there is a significant reduction in labor cost and application time
- Flexiroof PU is ideally suited for the water proofing of two course concrete slab construction for shopping malls, parking garages, decks, plaza areas and bridge decks
- It is ideal for waterproofing under terrazzo or tile floors, kitchens, under shower pans and bathroom floors
- This is also used in water storage tanks and in the interior of elevated swimming pools
- Bituminous Emulsion (Polyalk WPB)
- Antrix are instrumental in offering our clients a wide range of Bituminous Emulsion (Polyalk WPB). The Polyalk WPB offered by us is a polymer modified bituminous emulsion, which is specifically developed to act as permanent barrier to water under pressure. It has additive contents that ensure proper adhesion to green concrete and masonry surfaces.
- Used as foundation coating for below grade structural foundation walls and floor walls
- These are also used for slabs, ramp retaining walls, silos, copings and cornices
- Economical water barrier
- Unaffected by temperature changes
- No sagging or flowing on vertical surfaces
- Ready to use - requires no heating or thinning
- Not affected by alkalies or organic matter in soils
Waterproofing Chemical (Polyalk WCR)
Avail from Antrix Constructions a comprehensive gamut of Waterproofing Chemical (Polyalk WCR). The Polyalk WCR offered by us is an economical, waterproofing system. This system is precisely processes at our vendorÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢âÂ¢s unit in the form of dry powder. Our product is a perfect mixture of portland cement and very fine treated silica sand as well as varied active special chemicals. On getting mixed with water and applied as a slurry, this product penetrates in pores & capillary of concrete. The combination of alkali silicates and the water & free calcium particles form crystals. After the crystals have formed, these chemicals block the pores and capillaries. Our chemicals find application in treatment of concrete, brickwork and block-work.
Application Areas: These chemicals are used for waterproofing in the areas mentioned below:
- Water tanks
- Precast concrete
- Underground Vaults
- Sewage treatment works
Polymeric Formulated Chemical (Polyalk EP)
Antrix holds expertise in offering a wide assortment of Polymeric Formulated Chemical (Polyalk EP). The Polyalk EP offered by us is a polymeric formulation that is effective in strengthening and modifying the micro-structure of cement based hydrated products by forming a polymeric spatial network in its voids, which complement the cement paste characteristics.
- Repair of RCC members, water tanks & industrial floors
- Grouting of RCC members
- Finish plastering for brick and block work
- Heritage structures rehabilitation
- Staircase steps retrofitting, foundation
- Pipe joints - new and repaired
- Polyalk EP increases inter-facial adhesion
- Water impermeability tensile and flexural strength
- Compensates for volume changes due to shrinkage